92. Know and name correctly, i.e., with the accepted English names, according to any standard authority, 25 trees, and tell something interesting about them, counts coup; 50 for grand coup.
93. Know and name correctly 50 of our wild flowers, for coup; 100 for grand coup.
94. Know and name correctly 25 of our wild ferns, for coup; 50 for grand coup.
95. Know and name correctly 25 of our native mosses, for coup; 50 for grand coup.
96. Know and name 50 common toadstools or mushrooms, for coup; 100 for grand coup.
Revised by Prof. Charles D. Walcott, Chief U. S. Geological Survey
97. Paleontology. Know and name, referring to their proper strata, 50 native fossils, for coup; 100 for grand coup.
98. Mineralogy. Know and name 50 minerals, for coup; 100 for grand coup.
99. Geology. Know and name and describe the 14 great divisions of the earth's crust, according to Geikie, also define watershed, delta, drift, fault, glacier, terrace, stratum, dip, and identify 10 different kinds of rock, for coup. In addition to the first, define sediment, metamorphic, anticlinal, synclinal, moraine, coal, ..text continues