96 shots divided in any number up to six days, one hand, standing:—
- 250 points count coup; 300, grand coup.
35a. Half with left hand only; half with right only:
- —230 points, coup; 260 grand coup.
36. Rifleman. To be a marksman according to militia standards, a coup; to be a sharpshooter, a grand coup.
Revised by Mr. Will H. Thompson, of Seattle, Wash.
37. Make a total score of 300 with 60 shots (in one or two meets), 4‑foot target at 40 yards (or 3‑foot target at 30 yards), for coup; make 400 for grand coup.
38. Shoot so fast and far as to have 6 arrows in the air at once, for coup; 7, for grand coup. (According to Catlin the record is 8.)
39. For children (under 10), to send an arrow 90 yards, coup; 115 yards, grand coup. For boys (10 to 14), to send an arrow 125 yards, coup; 150, grand coup. For lads (14 to 18), to send an arrow 150 yards, coup; 175, grand coup. For men (over 18), to send an arrow 240 yards, coup; 275, grand coup.
40. To hit the Burlap Deer in the heart, first shot:—
- (The heart is 9 inches across.)