- (b) Dry 3 pounds (weight when dried) of some fruit or vegetable, to include at least 3 varieties. Either for coup; both for grand coup.
5. (L.L.) Make 3 kinds of vegetable dyes, dyeing blotting paper or other stuff to show sample for coup; 5 for grand coup.
P — Dancing
All of the following dances must be presented on some public occasion; and all except the European folk dances, must be of not less than 2 minutes’ duration.
1. Dance correctly 10 European folk dances, for coup. In addition, dance the Virginia Reel, and barn dance; also teach all of these to at least one other person, so it is correctly performed, for grand coup.
- 2. *Do 5 of the following, for coup; 10, for grand coup:
- (a) The quadrille
- (b) The lancers
- (c) The gavotte and the schottische
- (d) The polka mazurka and the varsovienne
- (e) A good cake walk
- (f) The minuet
- (g) A Spanish dance
- (h) A Japanese dance
- (i) A Scottish dance
- (j) An Irish dance
- (k) An Egyptian dance
- (l) A Russian dance
- (m) A Javanese dance
- (n) A Hawaiian dance
- (o) An Argentine tango
- (p) A solo American Indian dance
- (q) A Greek dance (includes Natural Dancing)
- (r) An Italian dance
- (s) A baliet dance
- (t) A toe dance
- (u) A musical comedy dance
- (v) An exhibition ballroom dance
- (w) A gypsy dance
- (x) A Chinese dance
- (y) A character dance
- (z) A tap or clog dance.
* Repeater if all new material is offered.