5.* Can make a lace or a button of a leather patch
6. Make set of 6 camp chairs and a camp table.
7. Make a waterproof vessel of birch bark.
8.* Repair a broken boat or canoe.
9. Repair a tent cover so it will not leak.
10. Make an axe helve or a hoe handle.
11. Can repair a leaky kettle or pot.
12. Can solder a tin.
13. Make a basket of wildwood materials.
14.* Make an Indian bed.
15.* Make a grass mat.
16. Can fell a 6-inch tree in 60 seconds and drive with it a given stake.
17. Cut down a 6-inch tree, and chop and split it into stove wood, using axe only.
18. Cut and flat with 2 true surfaces a railway tie 8 feet long, 9-inch face and 6 inches thick, using axe only.
19.* Distinguish between rip saw, crosscut, keyhole saw, 2 -handed crosscut and show how they are used.
20.* Show the right and wrong way of putting nails into two boards, one of which is to be fastened across the other.
21. Make a boat or a birch canoe.
22. Build a log cabin.
The Degree of Camp Doctor is conferred on those who take out of these tests:
1.* Can demonstrate the Schaefer method of resuscitation.
2. Carry a person down a ladder.
3. Bandage head and ankle. ..text continues